Sunday, July 17, 2005

Home again

Wow, it's been awhile, eh? Well, not to worry, I'm doing just fine here. Still in remission and all that jazz.

Since the last time I wrote, I've changed jobs and moved back across the country from San Francisco, CA to Detroit, MI. Yep, back home again. I just got here about a week ago, so I'm living in a motel room for the time being and all my stuff is in storage.

Anyway, I've been getting emails from some of you who've been a bit worried because I haven't written in a while, so I figured I should let you all know I'm still alive and doing fine!

2 Comments:

At July 17, 2005 10:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for letting us know you're doing well...Hope it stays that way. Take care and enjoy life to the fullest! Cecilia

 
At August 14, 2005 1:17 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

HI! YOUR SITE CAME UP TONIGHT AS I WAS LOOKING FOR INFO ABOUT HICCUPS AND CANCER. MY FRIEND WITH NHL HAS HAD THE HICCUPS FOR 24 HOURS, SINCE HIS SECOND CHOP CHEMO. THANKS FOR YOUR JOURNAL. IT HELPS, ALOT.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home