Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Casey and Mark introduce Michael


Michael-44, originally uploaded by Buck Cash.

My grandson Michael was born yesterday, September 18th, 2012. Yay! Mom and son are healthy, happy and terrific!

On Monday, I went in for another MUGA scan.

On Tuesday, I had labs, then a visit with Renae, who noted that my counts were WAY low. With that, Candace and I spent the rest of the day in the hospital on the 3rd floor while I got a blood transfusion. About the time I was wrapping that up, Casey was having her baby in another hospital! :D

Next week, I'm scheduled for another round of R.I.C.E. Chemo in the hospital, starting on Tuesday.

Everything's going great here!

1 Comments:

At September 19, 2012 11:59 PM, Anonymous Aunt Kathy said...

Wishing much happiness to the whole family.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home